- 0830hrs- Pick up from hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu. Transfer to Kinabalu boat jetty.
- 0930hrs- Board boat for about 15-20 minutes to Sapi Island or Manukan Island. These islands are two of the five popularly known among Tunku Abdul Rahman Park’s islands. Sapi Island is the smallest among them and well-known for snorkeling activities. Whereas Manukan Island being the second largest and fairly popular for both snorkeling and for its chalets which cater for overnight stay. Spend the day for your own leisure such as swimming, snorkeling and just laze yourself or suntan at the white sandy beach. Short and simple trails are available for your own option if you wish, or simple choose any of the optional watersports activities available at the island. After Lunch, continue your free leisure. As time is almost up, pack up and standy at the island jetty for departure.
- 1515hrs- Board boat from island jetty to Kota Kinabalu jetty
- 1530hrs- Pick up from Kota Kinabalu jetty and transfer to your hotel in the city
- 1545hrs- Arrived at your hotel
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park Islands (West Coast of Sabah, Malaysia)
Price for Package above inclusive of
- Land Transportation hotel / jetty.
- Boat Transportation jetty /island.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Meal: BBQ Lunch (1).
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, life jacket).
- Tour activities as per itinerary.
Price for Package above exclude the following
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Optional watersport activities.
Recommended items to bring
- Personal toiletries.
- Tropical wears.
- Raincoat or umbrella.
- Sunblock lotion.
- Any other items not mentioned