- 0730hrs- Pick up from hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu city for about 3 hours drive through scenic countryside to the North of Kudat, passing views of paddy fields, villages, oil palm plantation, local stalls selling handicraft and food items. En-route visit Sumangkap Village, well-known for its “Gong” making skill bu its local artism . Proceed to the Bavanggazo Village for a longhouse visit. Built entirely using local materials, it is a home to the Rungus ethnic community, a sub-tribe of the indigenous Kadazandusun. Observe their very own unique bead works, lifestyle and contumes. Here you will experience a local native Rungus styled lunch.
- For the highlight of your tours,continue journey for about 1 hours to reach you on a hill, the Simpang Mengayau. Perhaps a chance in your lifetime, upon reaching there, one must know that you are now standing right at the tip of Borneo, hence its popular name “The Northern Tip of Borneo”. In addition to its fascinating scenery of long stretch of white sandy beaches, its beautiful northern tip sea, the breeze of wind blow, this tip is blessed with a wide publicity especially in Borneo, through popular mass media and some publications. Complete your journey in Borneo by stepping your foot there.
- A brief visit to Kudat town will end this tour before retracing your steps back tp your hotel in the late afternoon.
- 1930hrs- Estimated arrival time at Kota Kinabalu City Hotel
- Tip of Borneo
- Rungus Long House
Price for Package above inclusive of
- English Speaking Guide.
- 1 traditional native lunch
- Simpang Mengayau and Gong making
- Land Transportation
- Tour activities as per itinerary
Price for Package above exclude the following
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Optional watersport activities.
Recommended items to bring
- Personal toiletries.
- Sun hat
- Sunblock lotion
- Raincoat/ umbrella
- Insect repellent